What can you do in just 5 minutes a day?
- Write down 5 things that you’re grateful for.
- Before bed, prioritize your to-do list for the next day (clear it from your mind).
- Do some deep breathing.
- Send a note, card, or email to a friend; let them know they’re important to you.
- Write down your worries and throw them away.
- Pet your dog or cat…JUST pet them; don’t do anything else.
- Close your eyes and just be still!
- Call or text somebody and tell them you’re thinking of them.
- Check your calendar.
- Bookmark a feel-good website and spend 5 minutes there.
- Write down 10 things that you’re good at.
- Practice visualization/imagery; picture yourself somewhere relaxing.
Anybody have anything else that works well?